10 Beautiful Ways to Use Watercolour on Your Wedding Day
Saturday, January 16, 2016 No Comment
Watercolour is a huge trend right now and with Rose Quartz and Serenity as this year's Pantone colours of the year, I think we will soon be in for a watercolour explosion within the wedding industry. This trend involves a lot of pastel colours with soft edges and outlines, and there are so many ways that you can incorporate it into your own wedding. Below you'll find a few ideas to get you started on your watercolour dream!
1. Bridesmaids Dresses - I'm particularly loving the dress on the left with blues and purples.
2. Menu - What a gorgeous way to display what's for dinner!
3. Table Numbers - Help your guests find their seat in style.
4. Wedding Gown - Add some subtle artistry to your wedding dress.
5. Invitations - This is one of the first impressions your guests will have of your wedding - start it off on the right foot with watercolour invitations.
6. Macarons - This dainty treat becomes even more delicate.
7. Wedding Cake - Find yourself a talented cake artist who can pull one of these together for a dramatic touch!
8. Table Runner - A fun way to add a pop of colour to your table.
9. Napkins - You can easily make these yourself!
10. Candles - These candle holders would be a unique addition to any wedding.